SCRAPPING THE STATUS QUO.
SIMPLER PROCESS + SMARTER TECHNOLOGY = SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE
Removing waste is merely what we do. But why we do it is our difference: to remove stress from our customers’ lives. It’s why our companies never stop improving processes and making technology that’s more people-friendly. We’re driven not only to surpass the competition, but also everyone’s expectations.
We exist to reinvent the standard in the waste industry. Hauling things away is what we do, but helping our employees, customers and business partners realize their potential is why we do it. We believe the bigger someone’s challenge is, the bigger our opportunity is to build a valued solution and an invaluable relationship.
WASTE DYNAMICS LEADERSHIP
Each of us embodies the pioneering spirit of a startup and the expertise of an industry standard bearer.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Digital Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Vice President, Information Systems
Vice President, Operations
Vice President, Financial Technology
Vice President, Media
Vice President, Brand & Creative
Senior Director of Business Intelligence
Vice President, Revenue Management
Sr. Vice President, Sales & Customer Service
PAST & PRESENT
We see our milestones as cornerstones to build upon. Because every accomplishment is fuel to propel what’s next.
Founders John Fenn and Mark Campbell team up to open boutique real estate office and also create a junk removal company. Requests begin filtering in to the junk removal service for dumpster rental needs. Realizing the demand and opportunity to service these customers, the duo quickly seized on the idea of creating a service that could easily connect anyone with a dumpster rental. Our first dumpster rental brand was born.
Fenn and Campbell are running three small businesses, hire their first full-time employee and expand services out of state. The company rents over 3,000 dumpsters.
- The company outgrows its second office location and moves to its third office while doubling yearly revenue and employee count.
- The company rents more than 47,000 dumpsters.
- Waste Dynamics surpasses 50 employees and rents 65,000 dumpsters.
- The company wins “Top Workplace” award from The Plain Dealer for first time, and goes on to win this award for the next four years straight.
- Waste Dynamics runs out of office space again and moves to its fourth location. The company surpasses 80,000 dumpster rentals.
- The founders and CEOs John Fenn and Mark Campbell receive “Inspiring Scaleup CEO Award” from Jumpstart and receive the “EY Entrepreneurs of The Year Award, Northeast Ohio Region” from Ernst & Young.
- The company is listed in the Inc. 5000 at No. 873; is named No. 67 on Waste360’s list of largest waste and recycling firms in North America; and appears in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for the first time at No. 184.
- Our full-service brick-and-mortar hauling operation launched, creating a new site and service dedicated to providing a reliable and simple online destination for dumpster rentals. With expanded services, we are able to provide homeowners, contractors, businesses and organizations a variety of dumpster rentals at a great value.
- Waste Dynamics employs 75 people and rents more than 100,000 containers.
- The company is listed on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for the second year in a row.
- Waste Dynamics employs more than 100 people.
- Our full-service brick-and-mortar hauling operation purchases roll-off trucks and dumpsters in the Cleveland metro area, hires drivers and a chief operations officer.
- Waste Dynamics hires 200th employee.
- Our primary dumpster rental brand is featured on Lifetime’s Designing Spaces.
- Our brick-and-mortar hauling operation opens a new headquarters in Parma, Ohio.
- Waste Dynamics employs 250 employees.
- We are ranked no. 29 on Waste Today’s Top Hauler list.
- Our Northeast Ohio hauling operation grows to 18 trucks and 20+ employees.
- Waste Dynamics acquires Dispatcher.com LLC, a cloud-based software tool that helps hauling operations dispatch drivers, manage assets, monitor their trucking fleets and more.
- Waste Dynamics creates and launches WastePay, reliable payment processing, industry advice and consultative resources dedicated to the waste industry.
- We are ranked #4 on the Weatherhead 100 list of Centurion Winners.
- Kyle Braun is appointed Chief Executive Officer of Waste Dynamics. A graduate of Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, Kyle brings over 20 years of executive leadership experience to the organization.
- The organization is recognized by Smart Business Magazine as a 2022 Smart Culture Award honoree. This award explores how culture can become an asset to drive performance, transform organizations into an employer-of-choice and ultimately impact the bottom line.
- We are ranked No. 4,692 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. The organization has been named to the annual Inc. 5000 every year since 2015.
- Ranked No. 45 in Waste Today’s Top 50 Hauler List
- Recognized by The Plain Dealer as a 2022 Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. The company is ranked no. 31 in the Mid-Size Company category. This is the seventh year that the employee survey has earned us this prestigious recognition.
CAREERS @ WASTE DYNAMICS
Together, we’re building an outstanding company powered by individuals who stand out. Interested? Join us.